Who we are
This policy describes the data handling procedures used by Techehost, its subsidiaries, and related firms, as well as how we gather and utilise the information you give us when you use or access our systems through online interfaces (such as our website, mobile applications, etc). (collectively “Company Systems”). “Personal Data” is a term used in this privacy statement to refer to any information that can be used to uniquely identify a person. Examples of personal data include name, email address, postal or other physical addresses, job title, and other personally identifiable information. It will be assumed that you have read, comprehended, and agreed to be governed by this policy, which is outlined below, if you use our services or goods.
Applicability of the Policy
- This policy shall apply to all information we collect through the Company Systems and/or in the course of your use of the services of Techehost.
- This policy does not apply to, nor does Techehost take any responsibility for, any information that is collected by any third party either using Company Systems or through any links on the Company Systems or through any of the advertisements or through BOTS.
Information We Collect
We will only collect information which you share with us. You can choose what information you want to share with us. We will collect your information only if you choose to share it through the Company Systems. We will collect the following information about you or related to your use of the Company’s Systems:
- Your name, title, gender, date of birth, email address, phone number (Home/Work/Mobile telephonic number), profile/display picture, login name, screen name, nickname, or handle, country/state/postcode or city of residence, postal or other physical address, name(s) of the school(s)/university(s) (including grades), and any other personal or PII that you may submit or that you may be required to submit for registration and continued use of the Company Systems or receive.
- Anything else you decide to share with us, including but not limited to any information regarding.
If you are subject to US law, we may obtain reports from public records of credit history checks, criminal databases checks (including the National Criminal Database and county courts in each state), national government restricted lists, and sex offender registrations, to the extent permitted by applicable laws. To the extent authorised by applicable legislation, Techehost may receive reports of the relevant criminal history or registered sex offender checks if you are outside of the United States. We may use your information, such as your full name and birth date, to get the reports described in this paragraph.
Processing your Personal Data
We will use your Personal Data only in accordance with this policy. To enable us to fulfil the contract between us for the services you have requested, we need to process your Personal Data for purposes including the following:
- Account registration.
- Use of our website.
- Creating or taking online tests.
- Generating reports based on information collected from use of our Products.
- Requesting service and support for our Products and providing such support.
- Registering for hackathons.
- Participating in discussion groups or forums.
- Customizing the content you see as per relevance.
- Referring your profile to relevant job opportunities.
How do we use your information?
Techehost will use your Personal Data only in accordance with this policy. If you do not wish us to continue using your Personal Data in this manner you can request for deactivation of your account from account settings.
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so, which includes but is not limited to the following:
consent, contractual necessity (i.e. processing that is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, such as your user agreement with us that allows us to provide you with the Products) and our legitimate interests or the legitimate interest of others (e.g. our users) such as:
- Provide you with the websites and services, together with any support you may request.
- Respond to your inquiries or fulfill your requests.
- Diagnose Website and Service technical problems.
- Send you information that we believe may be of interest to you, such as Service.
- Announcements, newsletters, educational materials, and event information.
- Send you administrative information such as notices related to the Services or policy changes.
- Understand how the Websites and Services are being used in order to enhance and optimize them.
- Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activity.
- As described to you at the point of collection of the information.
- Complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes with users, enforcing our agreements.
- Protecting, investigating and deterring against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Rights: You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data as mentioned below.
- Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you. You can also request a copy of the Personal Data.
- Correction: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. You can also correct some of this information directly through your user profile or profile/account settings after logging into Techehost Please contact us as soon as possible upon noticing any inaccuracies or incompleteness.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the collection or use of your Personal Data for certain purposes.
- Erasure: You can request that we delete some or all of your Personal Data from our systems. While this will be done immediately, residual data may be saved in certain logs and this will be purged within a year after deleting your data. Once your data is deleted, you will no longer have an account with Techehost.
- Restrictions: You can always request us to deactivate your Techehost account to restrict further processing of your Personal Data
- Portability: You have the right to ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine- readable format.
- Withdrawal of consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Products.
- You have the option to either turn off all cookies or have your computer alert you each time one is sent. You can do this by adjusting the settings on your browser (like Internet Explorer). Because each browser is a little different, check the Help menu to find out how to properly edit your cookies.
To whom we may disclose your Personal Data:
General: Techehost reserves the right to share the information you provide on the Company Systems with its employees, agents, representatives, consultants, subsidiaries, affiliates, and third-party providers who need the information to (a) operate and maintain the Company Systems, or (b) process or store data.
Hiring Partners: With your permission, we may share your information with our hiring partners. To help users receive job offers, we provide resumes, phone numbers, email addresses, and other pertinent information to our employment partners. Events of Reorganization: In the event that Techehost experiences any reorganizational circumstances, such as a merger, acquisition, insolvency, or bankruptcy, Techehost may sell, transfer, or share some or all of our assets, including your information, subject to notifying you of the transfer in advance.
Your provided information will be kept safe and secure and is subject to dissemination in accordance with this policy. Your information must be safeguarded against unauthorised access, use, or disclosure to the degree that is commercially reasonable. Our databases and data are kept on safe servers protected by suitable firewalls. Additionally, we annually scan to PCI requirements and for vulnerabilities, and we regularly scan for malware on our company’s systems. Additionally, all data being transferred is encrypted using an SSL certificate.